Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Surveillance, Security and Monitoring
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 680-02 - Access Control Systems and Security Systems
- 680-87 - Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Equipment and Supplies
- 680-97 - Warning Systems, Perimeter Anti-Intrusion, Electronic (Including Civil Defense and Natural Disaster Types)
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 840-84 - Video and Audio Systems, Accessories and Parts (Closed Circuit TV) (Including Surveillance Type)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 936-49 - Intelligent Transportation Systems Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 990-50 - Installation of Security and Alarm Equipment
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.