Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Computer Peripherals
- Computers - Desktop
- Computers - Laptops
- Computers - Portable
- Computers - Tablets
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-42 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Hard Drive Controller Cards, Memory, Processor, SCSI, Video Cards, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-30 - Computer Aided Design and Vectorization Software
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-39 - Desktop Publishing
- 208-40 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-47 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc. (See 037-84; 209-48; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 208-50 - Graphics: Clip Art, Demos, Presentation, Slide Shows, etc.
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-94 - Word Processing, Text Editors, Spell Checkers
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.