Phone: (512) 475-4650
Contract OverviewDaniels Electronics Ltd. offers emergency preparedness hardware and related services through this contract and sells the Codan brand. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. This contract has four resellers, of which, two (2) are HUB Vendors.
Contract Details & Ordering Information
Visit this Vendor’s website to view the latest product, service, and pricing information.
Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Emergency Preparedness Hardware and Related Services
- Emergency Preparedness Software and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-70 - Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS)
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-71 - Plotters, Graphic
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-74 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-75 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 204-77 - Printers, Laser
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-80 - Printers, Thermal
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-82 - Printers, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-83 - Recycled Microcomputer Hardware and Peripherals
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-87 - Scanners, Film
- 204-39 - Duplicators, DVD
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-42 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Hard Drive Controller Cards, Memory, Processor, SCSI, Video Cards, etc.
- 204-89 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-95 - Word Processing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-96 - Workstations: SPARC, RISC, etc. (For Use With CAD/CAM, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-17 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-75 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 206-27 - Computer Systems, Laboratory Control
- 206-77 - Printers, Thermal
- 206-28 - Computer Systems, Process Control
- 206-78 - Printers, Mainframe Computer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-79 - Recycled Mainframe Computer Hardware and Peripherals
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-83 - Scanners, Film
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-84 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop, and High Volume
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-85 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-86 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-45 - Drives: Floppy Disk
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-54 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-61 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 206-70 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 206-71 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 206-72 - Printers, High Speed, Line Printers, and Printer Subsystems
- 206-73 - Printers, Inkjet
- 206-74 - Printers, Laser
- 208-15 - Aviation Software (Flight Control, Ground Support, Testing, etc.)
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-85 - Surveying Systems Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 208-60 - Medical Software, All Types
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 726-70 - Pagers, Radio (Including Parts and Accessories)
- 726-77 - Radio Frequency Scanner Receivers and Amplifiers (Including RF Connectors, Analyzers, Counters, Meters, Switches)
- 726-84 - Towers: Broadcasting, Microwave, Transmitting, etc.
- 726-89 - Two-Way Radio Receivers, Transmitters, Transceivers: Mobile and Base Station (Audio Transfer)
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 726-13 - Amplifiers (Not TV Antenna): Differential, Linear, Pulse, Video Processing, etc. (Including Preamplifiers)
- 726-16 - Antennas and Accessories (Radio Only): Brackets, Masts, Mount, Rotators, Standoffs, etc. (Including Aircraft, Vehicle and Marine Types)
- 726-47 - Frequency Data Communication Equipment, Radio (Including Identification Equipment)
- 726-51 - Global Positioning Systems, Satellite, Global Information Systems, Including GPS Receivers and Transmitters
- 726-54 - Ground Stations, Satellite: Transmit/Receive and Receive Only (Including Antennas)
- 726-63 - Intercom Systems, Household or Office
- 726-64 - Intercom Systems, Correctional Facilities
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 839-63 - Radio Telephones (Vehicle, Marine, etc)
- 839-74 - Satellite Telephones
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 939-76 - Satellite Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 961-64 - Satellite Global Positioning System Information Services (GPS), Including Surveying Services
- 726-37 - Direction Finder, Radio
- 726-57 - High Frequency Radio, (SSB), Mobile. Base and Handheld
- 726-44 - Facsimile Transceivers (Not Office Type)
- 726-59 - Highway Advisory Radio Systems
- 726-80 - Recycled Radio Communication Equipment (Including Batteries)
- 726-24 - Beacon Receivers, Radio
- 726-78 - Radios, Home and Auto (Incl. Short-Wave Type)
- 726-06 - Adhesive/Cement, Radio - T.V.
- 726-41 - Encoder/Decoder, Scramblers, etc. (Voice)
- 726-11 - AM/FM Transmitters, Broadcast
- 726-21 - Battery Chargers and Testers (See Class 075 for Automotive)
- 726-40 - Encoder/Decoder with Printer (Vehicle)
- 726-56 - Ham Band Transmitters and Receivers
- 204-25 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 208-62 - Photo Identification Software – Microcomputer
- 206-76 - Printers, 3D
- 204-22 - Computer Kiosk: Informational, Touchscreen or Keyboard Input
- 035-96 - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Drones
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
|Vendor Name||Vendor ID||HUB Type||Contact Name||Phone/Fax||Address|
|Aerowave Technologies||1752893321500||Woman Owned Female||Gina Gardenhire||P: (214) 222-2376
F: (214) 222-2010
|875 A North Mill Street
Lewisville, TX 75077
|S&P Communications||1742021234600||Non HUB||Nathan Sherman||P: (210) 656-5073
F: (210) 656-5182
|6712 Randolph Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78233
|Teletouch Communications, Inc.||1752556090400||Non HUB||Archie Conner||P: (903) 595-1925
F: (903) 595-8850
|2121 Old Henderson Hwy
Tyler, TX 75702
|Victoria Communication Services, Inc.||1742649742000||Woman Owned Female||Jennifer Hartman||P: (361) 575-7417
F: (361) 575-2369
|3202 North Navarro
Victoria, TX 77901
Visit this Vendor’s website to view the latest product, service, and pricing information.
Through our various program areas, DIR helps State Agencies, local government, and other organizations save money with the purchasing power of Texas.
1 How it Works
Learn about the ways to buy through DIR, eligibility, and tips for finding what you need.
2 Search Contracts
Search our 700+ contracts to find one that offer the products or services you need.
3 Order & Save
Order from the Vendor. DIR's discounts are a starting point—negotiate further to save more! See tips for procurement professionals.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Explore additional products and services offered through DIR.
About File Formats
Some documents on this page are in the PDF format. Please download the Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.