Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Fujitsu branded hardware
- Fujitsu branded software
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-96 - Workstations: SPARC, RISC, etc. (For Use With CAD/CAM, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-17 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-27 - Computer Systems, Laboratory Control
- 206-28 - Computer Systems, Process Control
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-45 - Drives: Floppy Disk
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-61 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 207-84 - Storage Devices for Tapes and Diskettes: Containers, Racks, etc.
- 207-87 - Tapes, Tape Cartridges, Tape Cassettes, Tape Reels, Tape Labels, etc.
- 920-26 - Desktop Publishing Services
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 920-35 - Modification of Existing Equipment (Including Cost of Parts)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-42 - Recertification/Rehabilitation of Magnetic Media (Disk Packs, Tapes, etc.)
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-16 - Biometric Authentication System Software Services (Incl. Maint. And Repair)
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-65 - System Requirements Quality Assurance Review
- 939-21 - Computers, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.