Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Software as a Service
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 209-11 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 209-88 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 209-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 209-59 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-62 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-64 - Personnel Software
- 209-67 - Professional: eLearning, Hospital and Pharmacy, Legal, Computer Training, etc., Mainframes and Serversuter Training, etc.
- 920-38 - Optical Scanning Services
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Column Case Management, LLC website or contact Tim Yario at (708) 408-7715
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Column Case Management, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4034 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.