Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-51 - Human Resources Software
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 209-11 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-37 - Data Processing Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 209-88 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 209-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 209-59 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-62 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-64 - Personnel Software
- 209-66 - Point of Sale Software
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- Case Commons
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Carahsoft Technology Corporation website or contact Mariah Edwards at (703) 889-9734
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Carahsoft Technology Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4036 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.