Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Software as a Service
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-10 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-30 - Computer Aided Design and Vectorization Software
- 208-67 - Programming: Basic, Assembler, Computer Assisted Software
- 208-68 - Project Management
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-39 - Desktop Publishing
- 208-40 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-44 - E-Mail Software
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-84 - Spread Sheet Software
- 208-50 - Graphics: Clip Art, Demos, Presentation, Slide Shows, etc.
- 208-87 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-94 - Word Processing, Text Editors, Spell Checkers
- 209-11 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-31 - Computer Aided Design
- 209-37 - Data Processing Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-40 - Desktop Publishing
- 209-45 - E-Mail Software
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-88 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-95 - Word Processing, Text Editors, Label Makers, Spell Checkers, etc.
- 209-51 - Graphics: Clip Art, Demos, Presentation, Slide Shows, etc.
- 209-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 209-64 - Personnel Software
- 209-67 - Professional: eLearning, Hospital and Pharmacy, Legal, Computer Training, etc., Mainframes and Serversuter Training, etc.
- 209-68 - Programming: Basic, Assembler, etc.
- 209-69 - Project Management
- 209-85 - Spread Sheet Software
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-64 - System Implementation and Engineering Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Software One, Inc website or contact SoftwareONE Texas DIR Team at (800) 400-9852
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Software One, Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4061 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.