Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Networking Products and Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 936-73 - Security and Access Systems Maintenance and Repair
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Smartnet
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.