Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-90 - Tools and Supplies for Copper and Fiber Optic Wiring Systems
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 907-28 - Communications Systems; TV, Microwave, Telephone, Computer, Network
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 985-69 - Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- Cielo Networks
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Johnston Technical Services, Inc. Dba: JTS website or contact Kyle Fuller at (972) 620-1435
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Johnston Technical Services, Inc. Dba: JTS and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4244 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.