Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Networking Products and Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-34 - Communication Security Systems
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Smartnet
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Secure Networkers, LLC website or contact Todd Ellis at (281) 581-0736. Reseller Vendors are also available through this contract. Select from any Reseller Vendor contact listed below to also obtain product and pricing information
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Secure Networkers, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4252 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor or reseller sales representative.