Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Data Storage
- Technical Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 840-55 - Switchers, Audio and Video
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- Kudelski Services
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Kudelski Security, Inc. website or contact Beverly Lesyna at (214) 420-5811
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Kudelski Security, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4272 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.