Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-40 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-47 - Games: Adventure, Board, Puzzles, Strategy, etc. (See 037-84; 209-48; 785-53; and 805-51 for other type games)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 918-28 - Computer Hardware Consulting
- 918-29 - Computer Software Consulting
- 918-30 - Computer Network Consulting
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 209-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MINI AND MAINFRAME COMPUTERS (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 208-89 - Threat Alert Software – Microcomputer
- Accedian Networks
- Bradford Networks
- Check Point Software
- Cyber-Ark Software, Ltd
- Ensilo / Fortinet
- ExtraHop Networks
- HID Global
- HID-Digital Persona
- Ixia - Keysight
- Security Scorecard
- Sentinel One
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Innovation Network Technologies Corporation website or contact Carl E. Loye at (469) 855-4363
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Innovation Network Technologies Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4280 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.