Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 550-90 - Transportation Systems, Intelligent (An automated information system which provides traffic management, communications, and analysis of dataas a minimum)
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 920-34 - Media Conversion Services
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-39 - Processing System Services, Data (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-22 - Data Preparation and Processing Services, Including Bates Coding
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-63 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 952-90 - Training and Instruction (For Clients, Not Staff
- 956-35 - Internet Database Subscriptions
- 208-21 - Business Intelligence Software
- 920-00 - DATA PROCESSING, COMPUTER, PROGRAMMING, AND SOFTWARE SERVICES
- 920-13 - Advanced Authentication System Software Services (Including Maintenance and Repair)
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-75 - Technical Writing and Documentation, IT Services
- 920-76 - Testing of Systems Infrastructure, Components or Software, IT Services
- Network Kinetix
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.