Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Data Storage
- Networking Equipment
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 907-28 - Communications Systems; TV, Microwave, Telephone, Computer, Network
- 840-55 - Switchers, Audio and Video
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- Extreme Networks
- Solid IT Networks, Inc.
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Solid IT Networks, Inc. website or contact Christine Feddern at (281) 445-9695
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Solid IT Networks, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4296 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.