Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-18 - Bar Code Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-39 - Desktop Publishing
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-84 - Spread Sheet Software
- 208-50 - Graphics: Clip Art, Demos, Presentation, Slide Shows, etc.
- 208-86 - Sound or Music Editing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-94 - Word Processing, Text Editors, Spell Checkers
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-45 - E-Mail Software
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-49 - Geographic Information System (GIS) Software
- 209-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Main Frame Computers
- 209-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 208-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MICROCOMPUTERS, SYSTEMS, INCLUDING CLOUD-BASED (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 208-21 - Business Intelligence Software
- 209-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MINI AND MAINFRAME COMPUTERS (PREPROGRAMMED)
- Google Cloud Platform
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.