Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Data Storage
- Networking Equipment
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-41 - Driver and Hardware Support Programs
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-48 - Storage Services, Data Media
- Alchemy Technology Group
- Palo Alto
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Alchemy Technology Group, LLC website or contact Amy Barton at (512) 968-5552
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Alchemy Technology Group, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4351 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.