Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Maintenance - Network
- Network Services
- Networking Equipment
- Networking Products and Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 883-90 - Voice Mail Systems
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Austin Structured Cabling LLC website or contact Jayson LeBlanc at (512) 448-9555
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Austin Structured Cabling LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4358 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.