Wondering how legislation related to procurement, technology, and cybersecurity that was passed by the 86th Texas Legislature is going to affect your agency-- Most legislation that passed during the previous session will become law on September 1, 2019. Join DIR for this informative discussion to learn what will be expected of you and your agency as you implement these new laws.
- Robert Armstrong, Director of Public Affairs
- Nancy Rainosek, Chief Information Security Officer
- Sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- This free webinar is open to any public-sector employee interested in the topic.
- DIR will award continuing education credit.
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6327722802915430403