Produced and hosted by MCCi. DIR is an educational sponsor under the Technology Today Series (TTS)
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 | 9am-12pm CT | Register Here
Hyperautomation is a business-driven, disciplined approach that organizations use to rapidly identify, vet, and automate as many business and IT processes as possible. Hyperautomation involves the orchestrated use of multiple technologies, tools, or platform, according to Gartner. With so many new technologies available, it is hard to keep track of features and capabilities, and what can be the most impactful for your organization.
We will go through an overview of hyperautomation and real world examples so you can learn more about how automation can improve the operations of your agency for short term and long term efficiency.
- What is Hyperautomation and how are Public Sector agencies leveraging it?
- Task Mining - How to find the low hanging fruit for automation
- Content Services Platform - How Gartner defines Content Services Platforms in 2022
- Intelligent Handwriting Recognition - Cracking the scribble code of data extraction
- Getting Started with RPA - A force multiplier for organizational performance
- Modernizing your Back Office Processes - Automation use cases for now & the future for the back office including accounting, human resources, and more.
- Public Records Request Management - Technology to combat the rise in volume & complexity
Time: Sessions from 9-12 pm
Date & Location
Date & Time
The University of Texas Club
2108 Robert Dedman Dr., Austin, TX 78712