Microsoft's Azure Team has organized the following free training class, which will be delivered via Teams. (It is not required that you have Teams installed.) These are "real" classes, not SME briefings. Microsoft is holding these for us at no cost, so please make sure none of this training goes to waste. Note that one is FOUR DAYS of virtual training. Be sure you can fully commit.
- Read prerequisite and preparation details carefully.
- Save your confirmation email. (There's a cancellation link should plans change.)
- Cancel if plans change once registered as there will likely be a waiting list.
- Microsoft is handling registration; please address questions to the contact point listed below.
DIR thanks Microsoft for providing this valuable training!
Note: AZ-104 replaces AZ-103, which is being retired. If you already attended an AZ-103 class, this would be a repeat, especially if you took and passed the certification exam
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
May 04th - 07th, 2020 | 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM CST
This virtual training will take place via Microsoft Teams Meeting.
About this course: This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Microsoft Azure Technical Training Team
If you choose to participate in this session using Microsoft Teams, your name, email address, phone number, and/or title may be viewable by other session participants
- Contact Johnson.Patrick@microsoft.com of Microsoft with questions about the class.
- Save your confirmation email. (Subject: Microsoft Event Registration Confirmation) It contains a link should you need to cancel.
- We also recommend saving this invitation email.