AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Thursday, April 23, 2020 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Registration
This virtual training will take place via Microsoft Teams Meeting. (Attendees do not need to have Teams installed.)
This 1-day course will introduce students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will explain how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Azure SQL Database. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
Microsoft Azure Technical Training Team
- Do check the box that information can be shared with your employer.
- Watch for emails from Microsoft and Skillpipe.
- Microsoft is managing registration. Follow instructions provided by their team either directly from staff or via the automated communication systems.
- Credential info - which you need to bring to class - will be emailed from SkillPipe.
- If you need to withdraw once registered, click CANCEL link in your confirmation email. (Be sure to save that email!)
For any questions please contact the Microsoft account team and/or DIR:
- Patrick Johnson (Azure Cloud Solution Architect) - email@example.com
- Justin Roan (Technical Strategist) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Riley (Azure Solutions Specialist) - email@example.com
- Joy Hall Bryant (DIR Contact) - firstname.lastname@example.org
DIR thanks Microsoft for providing this valuable training to Texas public sector.
Date & Location
Date & Time
Delivered virtuall via Teams