DIR’s mission is to serve Texas government by leading the state’s technology strategy, protecting state technology infrastructure, and offering innovative and cost-effective solutions for all levels of government. But what does that mean for your organization?
This presentation offers a high-level look at how DIR is transforming the way Texas government serves Texans through our programs and services. All public sector employees are welcome to attend.
Agenda Topics (1:00 – 2:00 p.m.)
The webinar will be divided into 10-minute sections so you can attend the subjects that interest you. Or stay for the full webinar and learn more about all of DIR’s key program areas. The topics include:
- DIR Executive Summary
- Planning, Policy, and Guidance
- Information Security
- IT Procurement
- Managed Services and Solutions
Staff Q&A (2:00 - 2:30 p.m., Optional)
After the webinar, DIR staff will be available to provide more information. You can ask questions and get to know DIR staff.
- Hosted/presented by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- All public sector staff are invited to participate.
- There is no cost to attend.
- For those attending the full webinar, DIR will award one hour of IRM CPE credit.
- The session will be recorded and made available on DIR's YouTube channel.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.