TSLAC and DIR will deliver this year's conference virtually as two half-day sessions. It is open to Texas public sector staff. There is no cost. Registration is open, and we ask interested parties to sign up quickly so we can plan for appropriate capacity.
TSLAC & DIR have hosted this annual conference for 20 years, and we are figuring out how to make it work in these unusual times! Plans are to offer half-day virtual sessions spread across two days. Please visit the conference website for current details.
E-Records Conference 2020
Records are Virtually Everywhere
Wednesday afternoon, November 18 & Thursday morning, November 19
- Registration is open! Sign up soon!
- Call-for-Presentations ends September 24 (closed)
- Exhibitors from 2019-2015 are invited to participate in a former exhibitor flyer.
- The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC)
- Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
The intended audience is state agency and local government officials involved in the management of electronic records - which includes both IT and program staff. This educational event seeks to improve electronic records management in Texas government through the use of statewide standards and best practices.
Hope to see you there!
The E-Records 2020 Planning Committee