The Human Aspect of AI
Based on a government specific AI & Chatbots survey* 93% of respondents didn't understand how Artificial Intelligence (AI) could enhance citizen experience while at the same time reducing costs. The survey also revealed that although many agencies are exploring how to make this technology work - only 12% of government agencies were currently using AI to serve their citizens and employees. In fact, when asked the primary goal the agency is hoping to achieve by implementing AI and chatbots, 34% indicated enabling efficient self-service containment, while 30% indicated modernizing and differentiating the service being provided to citizens. AI and chat bots have the power to transform the way government agencies interact with their citizens and employees. Join Genesys as we review industry research and share:
- How AI and chat bots can both transform the citizen experience, while reducing costs
- The benefits to agents of blended AI - combining intelligent automation along with enhanced citizen engagement
- Steps to overcome the barriers to implementing emerging technologies
*2018 AI & Chatbots GovLoop survey commissioned by Genesys DIR thanks Genesys for arranging this valuable topic and participating in the Technology Today Series (TTS). PRESENTERS
- Tara Griffin, Senior Manager - Strategic Solutions, Genesys
- Sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- This free webinar is open to any public-sector employee interested in the topic.
- Presenters will share session material after the event; there are no plans to offer a recording.
- DIR will award continuing education credit.
Date & Location
Date & Time