DIR thanks MCCi for presenting this topic as part of the Technology Today Series (TTS).
Hyperautomation, which Gartner has identified as a top strategic trend, is a way to unify and enhance existing, discrete functions including robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI) and end-to-end process automation. But where does this fit in your current IT strategy, and what can it really do for your organization?
We will explore the following:
- A breakdown of Hyperautomation technologies
- RPA, Intelligent Automation, Content Services, AI, etc.
- Where they fit in your organization and how they work together
- Keeping information & processes secure
- Enhancing remote work for the future
- Risk and Compliance
- Legacy Systems
- Real-World Examples
- Q & A
- Gareth Cales, VP of Technology Innovation, MCCi
- Justin Hughes, Enterprise Account Executive, MCCi
- Alexis Blue, Enterprise Account Manager, MCCi
- Hosted by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- Any public sector staff are invited to participate. There is no cost to attend.
- For those attending the live webinar, DIR will award 1 hour of continuing education credit (IRM CPE, contact hour).
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.