Maintaining Business Continuity through Scalability and Agility of Cloud Contact Centers
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 | 10:30-11:45 CT | Register for Webinar
Presented by Accenture & Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hosted by Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) as part of the Technology Today Series.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is impacting government agencies and institutions of higher education across Texas with unprecedented operational challenges. This situation emphasizes the need for business continuity planning in an environment never before experienced. Organizations must be able to provide timely information and support to residents and students as the situation evolves while experiencing an overwhelming impact to their existing fixed infrastructure and people resources.This educational session provides an overview of how to scale to meet an increase in customer demand with a cloud-based contact center, better enabling business continuity and disaster recovery.
EDUCATIONAL SESSION (10:30-11:30)
- Contact Center Evolution
- Cloud Contact Center
- Solving Common Business Challenges
- Business Continuity
- Omni-channel Citizen Communication
- Remote Workers
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML)
- Question and Answer
BONUS SESSION (11:30 - 11:45) - OPTIONAL
Live Demonstration: Participants are invited to remain online for a demonstration of an IVR Omni-Channel call flow. We will also demonstrate a chatbot enabled with AI&ML.
- Campbell Abbey, Global Lead for AWS Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Solutions, Accenture
- George Adams, Partner Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Justin Boggs, Partner Development Manager, Amazon Web Services
- This free webinar is hosted by DIR as part of the Technology Today Series.
- The intended audience is any Texas public sector employee interested in the topic.
- DIR will award continuing education credit. (1 IRM CPE or 1 Contact Hour)
- Pre-registration is required. (Do not share the CONNECTION link. from your confirmation. Each person should register separately.)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Raw Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3959323086604643341
DIR thanks Accenture and Amazon Web Services (AWS) for presenting this valuable topic.
Date & Location
Date & Time