Produced and hosted by KnowledgeWave. DIR is an educational sponsor under the Technology Today Series.
Join this 45-minute webinar and 15-minute Q&A session to learn about some of the exciting features that Power BI offers, and how Power BI can help you effectively analyze and highlight the relevant information from your data. Power BI is data made visual, providing insights that help drive strategic actionable decisions across any industry. Power BI is available to Microsoft 365 users. If you work with data from various sources, and export data to other tools like Excel, this webinar topic is a must-attend event.
- What is Power BI?
- Power BI basic concepts and terminology
- Comparing Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service
- Power BI Desktop and the 5 main areas to work
- A look at how to Get Data and use Power Query Editor
- The relationship between dashboards and reports, visualizations, and tiles
- Government and education case study examples
You will be able to type in questions during the presentation. If attendees would like to speak during the Q & A period, the presenter can unmute the participant.
For questions, please contact Angela Leclerc, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Location
Date & Time