RPA Interactive - A Practical Approach to Bots in the Public Sector
Thursday, February 27, 2020 | 8:30am - 1:30pm | Austin, Texas
Presented by Capgemini and UiPath for the Technology Today Series (TTS) sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources.
Please join us for a dynamic, educational session targeted for Texas public sector IT professionals. There is no cost to attend this in-person event; however, preregistration is required.
Hosts: Rick Noack (Capgemini) and Nadia Malik (UiPath)
Outcome of the session for participants:
- Understand Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how it can help your agency be more productive, improve constituent service, and increase employee job satisfaction.
- Determine a starting point to develop an RPA strategy specific to your agency
- Understand what RPA at scale looks like
8:30am - 9:00am Check-in, networking, breakfast refreshments
9:00am - Noon Educational session
- RPA - Why now, what is it, and how does it function at scale?
- Use cases
- Process mining workshop - small group, RPA SME led discussions
Noon - 1:30pm Networking lunch with UiPath demo and "Ask the Experts" (OPTIONAL)
- Hosts will provide a 45-min demo of UiPath' s Enterprise RPA Platform
- Capgemini & UiPath SMEs will be on hand to answer questions
- Please indicate on the registration form if you plan to stay for lunch
There is no cost to attend. Seating is limited so please cancel if your plans change.
UiPath Building - Stonebridge One Building
9606 N Mopac Expressway, #700, Austin, Texas 78759
*Parking is free and available in the parking garage. Turn into the office park, continue past the buildings to the parking garage. Please park on the 2nd floor and up.
- The Texas Department of Information Resources is an educational sponsor for this program and will award continuing education credit for the educational session.
- There is no cost to attend.
- This is an in-person session in Austin, Texas.
- Please contact Anne Woodley or Paul Graeber with any questions about the session: