DIR's Shared Technology Services (STS) includes a set of managed IT services that Texas government organizations can use to accelerate service delivery. This webinar will focus on two of its programs.
- Managed Security Services (MSS) provides strong and consistent management of state data security through three primary Services:
- Security Monitoring and Device Management
- Incident Response Services
- Risk and Compliance Services
- Texas.gov provides portal and payment services for Texas state agencies and eligible local governmental organizations, enabling them to cost-effectively conduct business online with their customers. Sample offerings from Texas.gov include:
- Digital Government experience that's easier, faster, and more secure for public government business needs
- Digital Identity solution to streamline identity proofing and verification, multi-factor authentication, and single sign-on access
- Constituent Application Development and ongoing maintenance, testing, and operations support to solve business challenges
- Website Design and development
- Fee Pay, a fully hosted online application that easily and securely accepts various payments
This webinar will be recorded and shared via the STS Portal, where you can also learn more about the services we offer and submit an interest form to connect with our team. Subject matter experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
Date & Location
Date & Time
Wednesday Apr 20, 2022
1:00pm - 2:00pm CDT