Teams Talk: Calendar & Calls
Wednesday, October 28th | 1:15 pm CST | Click Here to Join
(No pre-registration. Delivered virtually via Teams Live Event)
Presented by the Microsoft Customer Success Team - Austin
This session will cover the Calendar and Calls tabs within Teams to help users better understand all of the available features within Teams when scheduling meetings via Teams. We'll also touch on how to personalize your view in the Calls tab to better utilize the internal calling features.
The planned length is 30 minutes of content with optional Q&A time.
- View calendar or open a meeting
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting from outlook
- Join a meeting from Teams app
- Create Ad-hoc meetings
- Calendar view options
Calls Tab & Meeting Features in Teams
- Search directory and start calls
- Manage contacts, favorites, groups
- Speed dial
- Video call
Note: External calling is a specific license add-on and beyond the scope of this session.
- This educational session is sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) and presented by Microsoft.
- The session is intended for any public sector staff interested in the topic. There is no cost to attend.
- No advance registration required. We would appreciate attendees completing the virtual sign-in sheet during the session.
- Microsoft will make a recording of the session available for up 180 days. (Use the same link as joining the session.)
- If you didn't receive this invitation directly and would like to see future announcements, join one of DIR's key discussion lists: DIRTECH (IT staff) or DIRTRAIN (training staff).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Full URL to join: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19:meeting_YjAwZDFlMWItNWNjNC00MDRkLTljMmMtMTY3MjM1M2EwNmJj%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22:%2272f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47%22%2c%22Oid%22:%22961fffe1-6864-4db7-9212-42599320375b%22%2c%22IsBroadcastMeeting%22:true%7d
Date & Location
Date & Time
Hosted virtually via Teams Live Event