UiPath, Carahsoft, and DIR are providing a free monthly Maximizing Value from RPA user group series. These User Groups will be held virtually monthly - usually the 3rd Thursday at 11:00 CT - to share Robotic Process Automation best practices and are open to all Texas state, local, and higher education entities.
How to register:
- Click the registration link which will open a browser to the Carahsoft registration page where you will select the button labeled "Register Now"
- Input all required fields. Please use your work email to register, you will receive a confirmation note and invite to the email provided.
- Optional – you may enter in free form text any questions you might want to be answered or topics you would like covered during the session.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation sent to the email address you provided as well as a calendar file for the event.
- No materials are required for the webinar
- Please contact the Carahsoft sales associate listed on your email confirmation to help resolve any issues you may have with registration.
Renu Ahluwalia | Customer Success Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Khadir Abdullah | Technical Engineer | email@example.com
- Session hosted by the UiPath, Carahsoft, and Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
- Contact Krishna Edathil <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Robert Benejam <email@example.com> with questions.
DIR thanks UiPath and Carahsoft for this opportunity!