Produced and hosted by Accenture. DIR is an educational sponsor.
You're invited to register for the fifth annual Women in Texas Public Service Leadership Summit, held Thursday, November 30. This year, participants have the option to attend this free event either virtually or in person.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to a culture of equality and allow us all to be stronger, more innovative, and more creative. Fostering a culture of equality unlocks women’s potential and uncovers the key drivers of a workplace culture where everyone can advance and thrive.
Speaker highlights include:
- Chelsa Vinklarek, Peoplesoft Product and Portfolio Manager, State of Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Angela Hurdle, Senior Director, Oracle
- Tanya Acevedo, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, CapMetro
- Wendy Barron, Chief Information Officer, Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Kerrica Laake, Chief Information Officer, City of Austin
- The Honorable Julie Kocurek, Judge, Travis County 390th Criminal District Court
- Dr. Shauna T. Sobers, Author, Leadership Consultant, Gallup Certified Clifton Strengths Coach, Resilience Researcher, & Intercultural Communication Educator
For questions, please contact Meg Hare, [email protected]
Date & Location
Date & Time
323 Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 78701