The Biennial Performance Report (BPR), published every even year by DIR, measures progress toward statewide technology goals established in the State Strategic Plan for Information Resources Management. The BPR also highlights agency success stories and challenges in implementing technology and provides recommendations to the Texas Legislature for improving technology statewide. The report uses information provided by Texas state agencies and institutions of higher education.
The BPR also includes the following supplemental reports:
- 2020 Report on State Technology Expenditures — Summary of the total expenditures for information resources and information resources technologies by the state.
- 2020 Report on Electronic Information Resources Accessibility — Summary of agency and state progress in providing electronic and information resources access to individuals with disabilities.
- 2020 Report on Consolidated Network Security System — Report on the accomplishment of service objectives and performance measures of the consolidated network security system.
- 2020 Report on Texas.gov — Report on the status, progress, benefits, and efficiency gains of the state electronic internet portal.
- 2020 Report on Telecommunications Performance — Report on the progress of the state telecommunications network and the centralized Capitol Complex Telephone System.
- 2020 Report on Project Management Practices — Report on state agencies' progress in developing and implementing project management practices.
- 2020 Summary of Internet-Based Training — Summary of the amount and use of Internet-based training.
- 2020 Report on Use of Cloud Services and Assessment of Agency IT Infrastructure— Public Report on the use of cloud services by state agencies and assessment of agency IT Infrastructure
The BPR and all supplemental reports are available at: Biennial Performance Report