Agile Procurement for Texas Government
Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CDT| Register for Webinar
Learn how to streamline the overall procurement process by engaging the market while focusing on qualified vendors. We will walk you through using progressive procurement methods and considering multiple vendor awards to help you reach your desired outcomes. Agile procurement allows you to drive your project while ensuring your project goals are achieved in a timely manner.
- DAYS instead of MONTHS - Cut your procurement cycle time to days instead of working longer to get the results you seek.
- NEEDS instead of WANTS - Ensure your needs solutions are met by the most qualified vendors offering the latest technology products and services
- ADAPTIVE instead of FIXED - Flexibility is key in the agile procurement method, rather than normal rigid procurement methods.
- PARTNERSHIP instead of RELATIONSHIP - Build a partnership with vendors and let them tell you what they can do for you.
Hershel Becker, Chief Procurement Officer, Texas Department of Information Resources
- There is no cost to attend.
- The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) is hosting and presenting this webinar.
- The intended audience is any public sector staff interested in the topic.
- DIR will award 1 hour of continuing education credit. (Texas IRM CPE, general contact hour)
- The recording will be posted on the DIR YouTube channel. (Note that continuing education credit is awarded only for attending the live, interactive event.)
- Contact [email protected] with any questions.
- Raw URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8124009251581817103'source=We…
DIR thanks TASSCC for supporting this educational program.