AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials - Free One Day Training
(Nov 18, Nov 19, or Nov 20)Do these challenges sound familiar?
- How to get started with your cloud journey?
- How can you get a cloud workload in the current DCS environment using AWS?
- How can you get all departments finance, networking and business to understand cloud?
- If you already have cloud presence how to get your team member certified on AWS?
In this one-day fundamental-level course you will: Overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles.
- You will learn about AWS cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge.
- Throughout the day there are hands-on lab exercises to reinforce some of the core concepts of the class. It also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
We promise you will leave better armed for your next influence challenges!
AWS Domain Office 11601 Alterra Parkway, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78758
Monday, Nov 18, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Room: CONF US AUS13 05.406 Barton Combinable (FULL)
Tuesday, Nov 19, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Room: CONF US AUS11 02.202
Wednesday, Nov 20 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Room: CONF US AUS11 02.202 Regiseter for AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials: Nov 20
How to register:
- Click the link above based on the day you would like to attend
- Select your appropriate region
- Use the "Amazon Sign In" option. Then to login, either use an existing agency associated account (i.e. email@example.com) or create a new account by clicking on the "Create your Amazon account" button. Use your Agency domain email when creating the account. If you are signing in for the first time, complete your account profile when prompted.
- You will see confirmation in the "My Transcript" page that shows you have successfully registered for the course.
- Check your email for a registration confirmation email. This email will have instructions for how to register for access to course materials and the lab environment. Please complete the steps in that email before class.
PRESENTERDexter Pham - Technical Trainer at Amazon Web Services (AWS)Customer focused consulting systems engineer with in-depth technical knowledge of the storage industry, hybrid cloud environments, and account management of large complex OEM partnerships. Comfortable in navigating ambiguity and working across differing internal and/or external business units for customer success. Self-directed learner and action oriented to complete tactical tasks and strategic goals. Ability to handle technical issues requiring deep analysis or more ambiguous/complex challenges that require a mix of technical expertise, business acumen, and communication with customers/colleagues of diverse cultural backgrounds.
AUDIENCEThis free onsite private training is open to any state-agency employee interested in the topic. ORGANIZER
Session hosted by the AWS Austin and Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR).
DIR will award 6.5 hour of continuing education credit for those who attend (6.5 IRM CPE or 6.5 Contact Hour).
In case any links above fail to work, here are the raw URLs.
11/18 (FULL) https://www.aws.training/SignIn?returnUrl=%2foneclickregistration%2fv2%3fregToken%3dAQECAHgpYn2Bo2eBtMpmS%252feZC0xYCV%252botq4bh13%252fPeG676lK%252bwAAAGMwYQYJKoZIhvcNAQcGoFQwUgIBADBNBgkqhkiG9w0BBwEwHgYJYIZIAWUDBAEuMBEEDIM83TQhnE3jn8TrKwIBEIAg%252brnRroHkG2en7R%252fgYpMTdYVBsUohzaKinzU7VzY1YPc%253d
Date & Location
Date & Time
Amazon Austin Office (Domain)
11601 Alterra Parkway, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78758