AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Administrator
Thursday, April 23, 2020 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Registration
This virtual training will take place via Microsoft Teams Meeting. (Attendees do not need to have Teams installed.)
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
Implement Azure data encryption methods
Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
Describe Azure security services and features
- Do check the box that information can be shared with your employer.
- Watch for emails from Microsoft and Skillpipe.
- Microsoft is managing registration. Follow instructions provided by their team either directly from staff or via the automated communication systems.
- Credential info - which you need to bring to class - will be emailed from SkillPipe.
- If you need to withdraw once registered, click CANCEL link in your confirmation email. (Be sure to save that email!)
For any questions please contact the Microsoft account team and/or DIR:
- Patrick Johnson (Azure Cloud Solution Architect) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Roan (Technical Strategist) - email@example.com
- Michael Riley (Azure Solutions Specialist) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Hall Bryant (DIR Contact) - email@example.com
DIR thanks Microsoft for providing this valuable training to Texas public sector.
Date & Location
Date & Time
Delivered Virtually via Teams Meeting