Produced and hosted by Kinetech Cloud. DIR is an educational sponsor under the Technology Today Series.
To address the challenges created by the increasing population density, governments must adapt, and provide smarter services to accommodate the population shift. This is compounded by the fact that over 50% of web traffic now comes through mobile devices. Every public service from waste management, to permitting, and everything in between will be strained to meet this demand impacting both large and small urban areas in different ways.
Please join our session to learn how governments, municipalities, and other public sector organizations are digitally modernizing public services with low code in a mobile-first/cloud-first world. You will hear about real solutions used by citizens and those that serve them, use cases for streamlining operations and replacing paper processes, and increasing accessibility of core systems through legacy modernization.
Learn why low code cost/skill/time-to-value benefits can offer a compelling alternative to a commercial off-the-shelf or traditional custom application approach and how low code’s successful response to the challenges of the pandemic has proven its place as a scalable first-class development option.
Public sector attendees will come away with an understanding of:
- Actual use cases deployed today
- Low code architectures, security, governance, and monitoring
- Security and governance to manage ‘application sprawl’ and standardize your tech stack
- What’s involved in building and supporting low code applications
- Short and long term cost and developer resource advantages of the low code approach
- How to get started with low code
- Deploying low code applications to the cloud
For questions, please contact Grace Tate, [email protected].
Date & Location
Date & Time