Microsoft Teams Community for Texas Public Sector
Monthly User Group Meeting, 2nd Thursday | 3:00-4:30 | Virtual via Teams Meeting
Join us for this monthly education and networking session for Texas public sector users of Microsoft Teams.
Complete the Interest List form to receive updates and invitations/connection details for the monthly meetings.
Sign up only once. (Not every month). You can also use the form to request removal from notices.
3:00 – 3:15 Welcome and update on Teams Usage and Features
3:15 – 3:30 Topic TBA
3:30 – 4:30 Stories from the Field
Microsoft records the meeting and posts on YouTube Playlist at https://aka.ms/texasteamsresources
Recently Shared Resources (Summer 2021)
- Texas Teams Community – Previous session recordings
- Teams Feature Guide (GCC specific)
- Microsoft Teams Meetings for Government – Spring Edition Video Series:
- Teams for Live Events – best practices for highly produced Teams Meetings
- Teams for Live Events – Virtual Event Playbook
- Microsoft Teams App Templates
- Microsoft Teams developer documentation
- Live Event Assistance Program (LEAP) – help planning for and running Live Events
- Microsoft Stream for Video Hosting:
Additional Links (Items Shared from Earlier Meetings)
Video on Teams Future
The future of work—the good, the challenging & the unknown
Microsoft Teams Interactive Demo
Training Website: Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Microsoft Store – Customer Success Training
For Information about training email: MRS0011SMB@microsoft.com
3rd Party Video with great tips on "what not to do"
Book Suggestion: Adopt & Embrace Microsoft Teams: A manager's guide to communication, collaboration and coordination with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Workplace Insights: The new manager 1:1: nurturing employee resiliency during disruption and change
Reimagining virtual collaboration for the future of work and learning. (This one may have been shared in chat.)