Mulesoft is hosting a complimentary, one-day government forum for current users, prospective users, or those who merely want to learn more about the industry. DIR is an educational sponsor and will award continuing education credit under the Technology Today Series (TTS). Visit the website for details and to register.
MuleSoft Texas Government Forum
Legacy Modernization and Digital Transformation
November 5, 2019, 8:30am - 4:30pm | Austin, TX | Website
Sponsored by DIR as part of the Technology Today Series
The MuleSoft Texas Government Forum is a free educational event specifically for business and IT professionals working in the Texas Public Sector (State and Local Government and Education). This event is for existing or prospective customers, or anyone who wants to learn more about industry trends related to integration and APIs. Register early as seating is limited.
- Be inspired by thought leaders - Learn how organizations are driving legacy modernization and digital transformation initiatives with integration and APIs as their core enabler
- Learn from customer sessions - Hear directly from Texas Public Sector organizations on how they're delivering and executing on their digital strategies
- Experience new product features up close - Connect with product experts, learn what's new, and experience MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform first-hand
Visit the website for the agenda, more details, and to register.
- If you need further assistance, please contact: Don Glunt, 417-207-6429, Don.Glunt@mulesoft.com
- Location: Commons Conference Center, JJ Pickle Research Campus, UT Austin
- When registering, be sure to get to the end and click FINISH. You will receive an email confirmation from MuleSoft and can edit/cancel your own registration if needed.
- DIR will document continuing education in the form of 1) Texas IRM CPEs and 2) general contact hours.
- RAW URL: https://www.mulesoftevents.com/events/mulesoft-texas-government-forum/event-summary-eae963b710954c098c40c1e44bc6b59d.aspx?5S,M3,eae963b7-1095-4c09-8c40-c1e44bc6b59d=