Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-32 - Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-43 - Educational: Foreign Languages, Math, Science, Social Studies, etc.
- 208-81 - Software For Computer Software Training
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-51 - Human Resources Software
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 920-27 - E-Commerce Software Development Services
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-14 - Applications Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-49 - Systems and Executive Software, Mainframe and Servers
- 920-56 - Systems/Executive Software, Microcomputer
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- 958-23 - Computer Management Services
- 958-77 - Project Management Services
- 958-68 - Support Services, Management
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 952-90 - Training and Instruction (For Clients, Not Staff
- 208-21 - Business Intelligence Software
- 208-31 - Course Evaluation Software
- 209-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MINI AND MAINFRAME COMPUTERS (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 920-66 - System/Network/Database Administration Services
- 920-75 - Technical Writing and Documentation, IT Services
- 920-76 - Testing of Systems Infrastructure, Components or Software, IT Services
- Meridian Global
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Visionary Integration Professionals LLC (VIP) website or contact Steve Carpenter at (916) 985-9625
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Visionary Integration Professionals LLC (VIP) and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4429 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.