Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 208-11 - Application Software, Microcomputer
- 208-20 - Business Software, Misc.: Agenda, Labels, Mail List, Planning, Scheduling, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-67 - Programming: Basic, Assembler, Computer Assisted Software
- 208-32 - Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- 208-68 - Project Management
- 208-36 - Data Processing Software, Microcomputer
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-71 - Procurement Software, Microcomputer
- 208-72 - Procurement and Accounting Taxonomy Software, Microcomputer
- 208-42 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Translator Software, Microcomputer
- 208-80 - Software, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 208-81 - Software For Computer Software Training
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-84 - Spread Sheet Software
- 208-51 - Human Resources Software
- 208-87 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-88 - Software, Monitoring
- 208-54 - Internet and Web Site Software for Microcomputers
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-56 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-11 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 209-12 - Application Software, Mainframe Computer (Incl. Cobal)
- 209-13 - Application Software, Servers
- 208-60 - Medical Software, All Types
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-31 - Computer Aided Design
- 209-37 - Data Processing Software, Mini/Mainframe Computer
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-87 - Software for Mini-Mainframe Computers (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 209-46 - Expert System Software
- 209-88 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-52 - Human Resources Software
- 209-56 - Inventory Management
- 209-59 - Logistics and Supply Chain Software
- 209-64 - Personnel Software
- 209-68 - Programming: Basic, Assembler, etc.
- 209-69 - Project Management
- 209-72 - Procurement Software, Mainframes and Servers
- 209-77 - Real Estate/Property Management
- 209-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 209-84 - Shipping and Postal Management Software
- 209-85 - Spread Sheet Software
- 550-90 - Transportation Systems, Intelligent (An automated information system which provides traffic management, communications, and analysis of dataas a minimum)
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-32 - Intelligent Transportation System Software (To Include Design, Development, and Maintenance Services)
- 918-90 - Strategic Technology Planning and Consulting Services
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 920-03 - Application Service Provider (ASP) - (web based hosted)
- 920-04 - Applications Software (For Main Frame Systems)
- 920-07 - Applications Software for Microcomputer Systems: Business, Mathematical/Statistical, Medical, Scientific, etc.
- 920-15 - Assessment and Profiling Services of Software
- 920-19 - Computer Digitizing Services
- 920-21 - Data Entry Services
- 920-22 - Data Preparation and Processing Services, Including Bates Coding
- 920-23 - Data Recovery Services
- 920-24 - Data Conversion Services
- 920-05 - Application, Infrastructure, Hosting and Cloud Computing Services
- 208-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MICROCOMPUTERS, SYSTEMS, INCLUDING CLOUD-BASED (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 208-21 - Business Intelligence Software
- 208-31 - Course Evaluation Software
- 209-00 - COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MINI AND MAINFRAME COMPUTERS (PREPROGRAMMED)
- 920-00 - DATA PROCESSING, COMPUTER, PROGRAMMING, AND SOFTWARE SERVICES
- 920-13 - Advanced Authentication System Software Services (Including Maintenance and Repair)
- 920-17 - Electronic Forms Services
- 204-22 - Computer Kiosk: Informational, Touchscreen or Keyboard Input
- Precision Task Group
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
- For product and pricing information, visit the Precision Task Group, Inc. website or contact Vanessa Ozuna at (713) 787-1102
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Precision Task Group, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-5058 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.