Contract OverviewSamsung offers IT hardware through this contract, including: displays, memory and storage, tablets, and related services. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. This contract has a number of resellers, many of which are HUB vendors.
Contract Details & Ordering Information
Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Maintenance - Hardware
- Misc IT Hardware, Peripherals, Components and Related Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-48 - Keyboards
- 204-53 - Microcomputers, Desktop or Towerbased
- 204-54 - Microcomputers, Handheld, Laptop, and Notebook
- 204-55 - Microcomputers, Multi-Processor
- 204-58 - Modems, External, Data Communications
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-62 - Motherboards
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-68 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Joy Sticks, Graphic Digitizers, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, Secure I.D. Access Cards, etc.
- 204-70 - Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS)
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-71 - Plotters, Graphic
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 204-72 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 204-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc.
- 204-74 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 204-19 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), etc.
- 204-75 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 204-20 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 204-76 - Printers, Inkjet
- 204-24 - Controllers, Programmable: Industrial Control Devices, Robots, etc.
- 204-77 - Printers, Laser
- 204-28 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 204-78 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 204-29 - Data/File Security Hardware/Software to Include Encryption
- 204-79 - Printers, Digital
- 204-32 - Drives, External (Jumpdrives, Flash Drives, etc.)
- 204-80 - Printers, Thermal
- 204-33 - Drives, Compact Disk (CD ROM, etc.)
- 204-82 - Printers, Microcomputer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-34 - Drives, Floppy Disk
- 204-83 - Recycled Microcomputer Hardware and Peripherals
- 204-35 - Drives, Hard/Fixed Disk
- 204-84 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Assisted: Indexing, Retrieval (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.) and Access Systems
- 204-37 - Drives, Tape
- 204-87 - Scanners, Film
- 204-39 - Duplicators, DVD
- 204-88 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop and High Volume
- 204-42 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Hard Drive Controller Cards, Memory, Processor, SCSI, Video Cards, etc.
- 204-89 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 204-46 - Imaging Systems, Microcomputer (Including Digital Imaging Network (DIN) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- 204-90 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 204-47 - Integrated Software/IT Solution (Microcomputer)
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 204-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 204-95 - Word Processing Equipment, Accessories and Supplies (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 204-96 - Workstations: SPARC, RISC, etc. (For Use With CAD/CAM, etc.)
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-21 - Communication Control Units: Concentrators, Multiplexors, Couplers, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-25 - Computer Systems, Digital
- 206-75 - Printers, Pen Plotter
- 206-27 - Computer Systems, Laboratory Control
- 206-77 - Printers, Thermal
- 206-28 - Computer Systems, Process Control
- 206-78 - Printers, Mainframe Computer (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 206-31 - Controllers, Disk: Disk Subsystems, etc.
- 206-79 - Recycled Mainframe Computer Hardware and Peripherals
- 206-32 - Controllers, Local and Remote
- 206-80 - Retrieval Systems, Computer Aided: Indexing, Retrieval and Access Systems (CD ROM Jukebox, etc.)
- 206-34 - Controllers, Peripheral: Plotters, Printers, Digitizers, etc.
- 206-83 - Scanners, Film
- 206-36 - Controllers, Tape: Tape Subsystems, etc.
- 206-84 - Scanners, Document: Handheld, Desktop, and High Volume
- 206-40 - Data Entry and Remote Job Entry Devices, Voice Activated: Voice Recognition, Voice Digitization, Speech Synthesizers, etc.
- 206-85 - Scanners and Readers, Magnetic Strip
- 206-44 - Drives: Compact Disk, ROM, etc.
- 206-86 - Scanners and Readers, Optical Character: Bar Code, Remittance Scanner/Processors, etc.
- 206-45 - Drives: Floppy Disk
- 206-87 - Servers, Mini/Mainframe Computer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-46 - Drives: Hard/Fixed Disk
- 206-89 - Storage Devices, Electronic (Disk Drive Compatible)
- 206-47 - Drives, Tape
- 206-93 - Terminals and CRTs: Data Processing Systems
- 206-51 - Expansion/Accelerator Boards: Memory, Processor, etc.
- 207-10 - Batteries, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-54 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 207-14 - Battery Chargers, Computer and Peripheral
- 206-55 - Integrated Hardware-Software IT Solution (Mini/Mainframe)
- 207-23 - Carts, Computer
- 206-56 - Imaging Systems, Mini and Main Frame Computer
- 207-30 - Compact Disks, DVD, ROM, etc.
- 206-57 - Keyboards
- 207-32 - Computer Instructional Aids and Training Devices
- 206-59 - Modems, External Data Communications
- 207-42 - Diskettes, Disk Packs, Floppy Diskettes, Labels, etc.
- 206-61 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 207-49 - Forms Bursters, Decollators, Detachers, Feeders, Strippers and Related Accessories
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 207-55 - Graphic Supplies for Plotters and Printer Plotters: Inks, Pens, Penholders, Chemicals, Paper, etc.
- 206-66 - Peripherals, Miscellaneous: Graphic Digitizers, Joy Sticks, Light Pens, Mice, Pen Pads, Trackballs, etc.
- 207-60 - Keyboard Dust Covers, Key Top Covers, Keyboard Drawers, Wrist Supports, etc.
- 206-68 - Power Supplies and Power Related Parts, Internal
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 206-70 - Printer Sharing Devices
- 207-72 - Printer Accessories and Supplies: Chemicals, Forms Tractors, Inks and Cartridges, Paper, Label Sheets, Sheet Feeders, Toner Cartridges Wheels, etc.
- 206-71 - Printers, Dot Matrix
- 207-75 - Projection Devices and Accessories: Interactive Conferencing Boards, LCD, Pads, Panels, etc.
- 206-72 - Printers, High Speed, Line Printers, and Printer Subsystems
- 207-79 - Recycled Computer Accessories and Supplies
- 206-73 - Printers, Inkjet
- 207-84 - Storage Devices for Tapes and Diskettes: Containers, Racks, etc.
- 206-74 - Printers, Laser
- 207-85 - Systems Environmental Monitor for Computer Rooms
- 207-87 - Tapes, Tape Cartridges, Tape Cassettes, Tape Reels, Tape Labels, etc.
- 207-89 - Testing Equipment for Computers and Related Equipment
- 207-25 - Cleaners for Keyboards, Monitors, Tapes, Diskettes, etc.
- 207-34 - Covers and Enclosures (Acoustical and Protective) (For Equipment)
- 207-37 - CRT Holders, Cases, Glare Screens, Locks, etc.
- 207-20 - Braces: Monitor, PC's, CRT's, Desk Top Printers, etc.
- 207-47 - Fasteners and Accessories, Thumb Lock
- 207-50 - Forms, Charts, Templates, Rulers, etc.
- 207-82 - Sleeves, CD/DVD
Contract Documents for DIR-SDD-2103
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
|Vendor Name||Vendor ID||HUB Type||Contact Name||Phone/Fax||Address|
|CDW Government LLC||1364230110800||Non HUB||Peter McGee||P: (877) 708-8009
|230 North Milwaukee Avenue
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
|Complete Tablet Solutions, Ltd.||1201752741200||American Indian Male||Leslie Fisher||P: 512-501-6358
F: (512) 501-6358
|11801 Stonehollow Drive, Ste 125
Austin, TX 78758
|GovConnection, Inc||1521837891500||Non HUB||Jennifer Schulte||P: (800) 800-0019
F: (603) 683-2482
|732 Milford Road
Merrimack, NH 03054
|GTS Technology Solutions, Inc.||1742339797900||Woman Owned Female||Ryan Grant||P: (512) 681-6247
F: (512) 452-0691
|9211 Waterford Centre Blvd, Suite 275
Austin, TX 78758
|RLS Interests, Inc. dba Prime Systems||1760320444100||Asian Pacific American Male||Johnny Chen||P: (713) 933-0934
F: (281) 754-4959
|10402 Harwin Dr.
Houston, TX 77036
|SHI Government Solutions, Inc.||1223695478500||Asian Pacific American Female||TX Team||P: (800) 870-6079
F: (512) 732-0232
|3828 Pecana Trail
Austin, TX 78749
Through our various program areas, DIR helps State Agencies, local government, and other organizations save money with the purchasing power of Texas.
2 Search Contracts
Search our 700+ contracts to find one that offer the products or services you need.
3 Order & Save
Order from the Vendor. DIR's discounts are a starting point—negotiate further to save more! See tips for procurement professionals.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Explore additional products and services offered through DIR.