Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Software as a Service
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-10 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-67 - Programming: Basic, Assembler, Computer Assisted Software
- 208-68 - Project Management
- 208-82 - Scientific, Statistical, Engineering, Mathematical, and Mapping Software (Including Photogrammetry)
- 208-87 - Tools, Programming and Case
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 209-62 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
- Adjacent Technologies
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.