Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 204-60 - Monitors, Color and Monochrome (CGA, VGA, SVGA, etc.)
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-10 - Cabinets and Cases: Desktop Cases, Tower Cases, Drive Cabinets, etc.
- 204-13 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-14 - Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 207-67 - Power Supplies: Surge Protectors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Switches, etc.
- 280-70 - Telephone Cables and Wires, Single and Multiconductor, Clad Steel and Copper
- 280-95 - Wire and Cable (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 287-54 - Power Supplies, Computer Room
- 287-96 - Wire and Cable, Electronic: Audio, Coaxial, Hook-Up, Lead-In, etc.
- 726-70 - Pagers, Radio (Including Parts and Accessories)
- 838-23 - Batteries, Communication (Radio, Telephone, etc)
- 838-29 - Cable, Fiber Optic w/Interconnecting Components and Accessories (See Class 280 for Other Communications Cable
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 839-51 - Microwave Equipment (See Class 045 for Household Ovens)
- 907-28 - Communications Systems; TV, Microwave, Telephone, Computer, Network
- 907-35 - Design Services
- 915-79 - Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 918-30 - Computer Network Consulting
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.