Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 208-10 - Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and Invoicing, Budgeting, Payroll, Taxes, etc.
- 208-15 - Aviation Software (Flight Control, Ground Support, Testing, etc.)
- 208-18 - Bar Code Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-66 - Professional: Computer Training, Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, etc.
- 208-37 - Database Software
- 208-44 - E-Mail Software
- 208-45 - Expert System Software
- 208-83 - Shipping, Postal Management and Address Verification Software, Microcomputer
- 208-46 - E-Commerce Software (Microcomputer)
- 208-85 - Surveying Systems Software
- 208-53 - Integrated Software
- 208-55 - Inventory Management
- 208-57 - Law Enforcement Software
- 208-59 - Library Information Management Software
- 208-60 - Medical Software, All Types
- 208-61 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 208-63 - Personnel Software
- 209-38 - Database
- 209-62 - OCR and Scanner Software
- 920-31 - Installation of Computers, Peripherals, and Related Equipment (Including Software)
- 920-40 - Programming Services, Computer, Including Mobile Device Applications
- 920-45 - Software Maintenance/Support
- 920-46 - Software Updating and Upgrading Services
- 920-47 - Support Services, Computer (Includes Computer Warranties)
- 920-91 - Training, Computer Based (Software Supported)
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
This contract is no longer active.