Products & Services
This contract offers the following products and services. Please contact the Vendor for the latest information.
- Access and Access Circuits
- Cable Modem Services
- Internet Connections
- Internet Services
- Routers and Related Equipment
- Tele - Metro Ethernet Services
- Tele - Audio Conferencing Services
- Tele - Cable Modem Services
- Tele - Data Services
- Tele - DSL
- Tele - Fixed Satellite Services
- Tele - Interpreter Services
- Tele - Local Telephone Services
- Tele - Local Voice Services
- Tele - Long Distance
- Tele - Operator Services
- Tele - Point to Point Circuits
- Tele - Routed Data Services
- Tele - Satellite Services
- Tele - Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) Services
- Tele - Toll Free Service
- Tele - Voice Mail Services
- Tele - Voice Over IP (VOIP) Services
- Tele - WAN Services
- Tele - Wireless Broadband Services
Commodity codes are standard classification codes for products and services. These codes come from the State of Texas NIGP Commodity book. Using these codes tells Procurement Services what kinds of items are purchased most, so we can build better contracts to serve your needs.
- 205-16 - Chips: Accelerator, Graphics, Math Co-Processor, Memory (RAM and ROM), Network, SIMMS, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 205-91 - Servers, Microcomputer, Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc., Environmentally Certified Products
- 204-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Firewall Devices, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 204-91 - Servers, Microcomputer (Application, Database, File, Mail, Network, Web, etc.)
- 206-20 - Communication Boards: Fax, Modem (Internal), Network Cards, etc.
- 206-23 - Communication Processors and Protocol Convertors: Front-End Processor, Network Interface Module, Protocol Interchange, Switching Controls,etc.
- 206-64 - Network Components: Adapter Cards, Bridges, Connectors, Expansion Modules/Ports, Hubs, Line Drivers, MSAUs, Routers, Transceivers, etc.
- 208-27 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
- 208-90 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Firewall, Menus, Operating System, Network Operating System, Network Management, Recovery, Screen, Security,Virus Protection, etc.
- 209-28 - Communications: Networking, Linking, etc.
- 209-91 - Utilities: Back-up, Batch File, Menus, Network Management, Operating System, Recovery, Screen, Security, Virus Protection, etc.
- 838-33 - Communications: Networking, Linking, Fiber Modems, Power Over Ethernet, Wireless
- 838-35 - Communication Systems, Integrated (Includes Telephone, Clock, Intercom, etc.)
- 838-40 - Controllers, Wireless Devices, Wireless Access Points, Modems, Infrared Access Points, Antenna for WAPs, Infrared/Radio Frequency
- 838-45 - Emergency Radio/Telephone Systems (411, 911 etc. Dispatch)
- 838-47 - Emulators, Telecommunication
- 838-81 - Telecommunication Equipment (Via Satellite) for Emergency Vehicles (Including Radio Terminal Display)
- 838-83 - Telecommunication (Internet Protocol) Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems and Networking Products
- 838-85 - Telecommunication Parts and Accessories (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 838-91 - Translation Equipment, Networked, Portable, Mobile
- 838-96 - Wire and Cable, Telecommunication (Not Otherwise Specified)
- 915-26 - EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Value Added Network (VAN) Services
- 915-49 - High Volume, Telephone Call Answering Services (See 915-05 for Low Volume Services)
- 915-51 - Information Highway Electronic Services: Internet, Ethernet, World Wide Web, Virtual Tours, Including Construction Renderings, etc.
- 915-75 - Telephone Services, Cellular
- 915-76 - Telephone Services Includes Installation, Moves, Changes, Adds, Programming, Removal, Training, etc. (To Include Pay Telephones)
- 915-77 - Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local, Including 800, Telex, Watts Services, and Offender Telephone Systems
- 920-28 - Emergency Back-up Services and Facilities for Data Processing
- 915-93 - Voice Mail Services
- 920-29 - Facilities Management Services, Computer
- 915-97 - Wiring Services, Data/Voice
- 920-35 - Modification of Existing Equipment (Including Cost of Parts)
- 920-37 - Networking Services (Including Installation, Security, and Maintenance )
- 920-02 - Access Services, Data
- 925-89 - Telephone Systems/Engineering
- 939-72 - Radio, Telecommunications, Telephone Equipment, Including 911 Systems and Facsimile Transceivers, Maintenance and Repair
- 985-69 - Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
- 958-89 - Telecommunications Management Services
- 985-76 - Teleconference Systems Rental or Lease
- 985-77 - Telephone Systems and Portable Phones (Including Pagers) Rental or Lease
- 962-18 - Cable Construction, Installation and Maintenance (Fiber Optic, Communication, Computer, etc.)
- 839-83 - Telephone Cards
- 915-85 - Telecommunication Relay Services (Text Telephone (TTY); Text-To-Voice; Voice Carry Over (VCO); Hearing Carry Over (HCO); Speech-To-Speech
Contract documents include all essential contract documents for your procurement file.
How to Order
Carrier Class Services:
For product and pricing information, Customer can access the Windstream Corporation, dba, Windstream Communications website at https://dir.texas.gov/contracts/dir-tele-ctsa-016 and the Windstream Page: https://www.windstreamenterprise.com/?page_id=18463&preview=1&_ppp=3debea0be5
Tom Hunsinger, Sales Rep, at 425.442.9030 ([email protected]) orAlica Woo, Sales and Customer Support, at 512.632.7833 ([email protected])For Long Distance Voice Services, Data Services (including, but not limited to, Internet and Metro Ethernet), Fixed Satellite Services, and Next Gen 911 Services: When Customer is ready to place an order, Customer will contact DIR Telecommunications at (877) 472-4848, option 4 or send an email to: DIR Orders [email protected] [email protected] DIR will then place the order with the Vendor. DIR will invoice the Customer and will pay the Vendor.For Local Voice (including Voice Over IP (VOIP)) and Small Office/Home Office Services: When Customer is ready to place an order, Customer will generate a purchase order, made payable to: Windstream Corporation, DBA Windstream Communications. You must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TELE-CTSA-016 on your purchase order. E-mail or Fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative to: Tom Hunsinger, at 425.635.2970 and Alicia Woo 512.632.7833
Reseller Vendor Contacts
No resellers available.