Training courses offered include Application and Web Programming, Data Analytics, Networking and Wireless Training, Project Management and Security Training. DIR Vendors offer various course levels and catalogs of technical training for applications like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, Microsoft and VMware.
Depending on what your needs are for Training Services, DIR Vendors may provide training events customized to suit your needs or even develop a training course for you that covers materials and content specific to what you want or need.
For Managed Services you can find ways to solution your outsourcing needs for things like help desk services, document management or printer management services, desktop outsourcing, and device management services.
Web Development and Hosting Services are also solutions that are available through DIR Vendors.
Learn more about Solicitation Opportunities
DIR is always striving to offer our customers new offerings and deep discounts. Stay in the loop by visiting our Schedule of Solicitation Opportunities.
Categories of Services
Disclaimer - DIR Contracts are constantly being awarded and expired and change on a daily basis. All contracts awarded under a Request for Offer (RFO) may not include all products or services listed on the RFO, review contract documents carefully to find more about contract product offerings and order instructions.
Be sure to click the 'Download Results (CSV)' link on the Search Contracts page to get a full list of contract results and any available resellers.
Products, and Services for Accessibility IT include but are not limited to the following categories:
Hardware - The type of hardware within scope includes but is not limited to:
- Assistive technology hardware;
- Hardware used in the development, validation, or compliance to accessibility standards; and
- Accessible alternative products that can be functionally substituted for an inaccessible product.
Software - The type of software within scope includes but is not limited to:
Assistive technology software;
Software used in the development, validation, or compliance to accessibility standards.
Services - The type of services within scope includes but is not limited to the following subcategories:
- Accessibility audit services
- Accessibility development services
- Accessibility testing services
- Accessibility business integration services
- Document remediation services
- IT accessibility training services
- Multimedia transcription, captioning, and description services
- Assistive technology scripting services
Learn more about Accessibility Products and Services contracts awarded under DIR-TSO-TMP-236.
Cabling Services and Related Products may be related to the planning, design, installation, construction and demolition, maintenance, training or support of IT data/video/voice cabling using balance copper cabling and fiber optic cabling. Products and services include but are not limited to the following:
Cable Installation Services includes but is not limited to the following cable categories:
- Cat 5e
- Cat 6
- Cat 7
- Fiber Optic
- Coax for video distribution (CATV, CCTV (surveillance), satellite (DSS, VSAT))
Related Cabling Products – includes any cable equipment, products, and supplies that are related to the service agreement, including but not limited to:
- Data Rack
- Wire Management (horizontal & vertical rack mount)
- Patch Panels
- Fiber Boxes
- Wall/Face Plates and Surface Mounts
Learn more about Cabling Services and Related Products contracts awarded under DIR-CPO-TMP-551.
Cloud Services contracts primarily meets five characteristics of cloud computing for either Public, Private, Community, or Hybrid Cloud deployment models:
- On-Demand Self-Service
- Broad Network Access
- Resource Pooling
- Rapid Elasticity
- Measured Service
The types of service models that these Cloud Services contracts offer are:
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Cloud Broker
- Miscellaneous as a Service (MaaS)
Learn more about Cloud Services Contracts awarded under RFO-266 (DIR-TSO-TMP-266).
To see more of what DIR has to offer for Cloud Services, such as the Texas Public and Private Cloud Services, visit the Cloud Services overview page.
Data Storage products may include but are not limited to:
- Online data storage via the Internet;
- Portable Storage;
- Traditional Local Storage;
- Colocation Services; and
- Cloud Services (as applicable to Data Storage only)
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud Broker(age)
Data Communications & Networking Equipment may include but are not limited to:
- Remote Access Components
- Patch panels
- Wiring Block
- Patch Cords
- Network Cable Tools
- Fiber Optic accessories
- Telecommunication Parts and supplies
*Services in support of networking equipment may include but are not limited to: maintenance, technical services, managed services and training.
Learn more about Data Storage, Data Communications & Networking Equipment and Related Services contracts awarded under DIR-TSO-TMP-422.
DBITS contracts provide project-based IT solutions & services and the success of the solicitation is based on the deliverable outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW) issued under the DBITS contract.
DBITS contracts are ideal for developing a new IT application, upgrading a legacy system, or for general IT procurement assistance, including Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) services.
Visit the DBITS page to find out more about this service offering including active contracts.
Education Information Technology (I.T.) Products and Related Services include but are not limited to the following categories:
Hardware - includes but is not limited to:
- Classroom interactive tools such as interactive boards, touch screens, response systems, and active learning kits;
- Mobile/tablet devices, hand held devices (excludes computers unless part of an overall solution);
- Technology-based laboratory products; and
- Related services (installation, warranty, maintenance, support, training, assessments, customization etc.)
Software (commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)) - includes but is not limited to:
- Instructional software, adaptive learning software, plagiarism software;
- Vocational learning software;
- Mobile device applications;
- Online and client-based curriculum solutions;
- Student information systems (i.e. student retention CRM, student enrollment CRM, Subscriptions, etc.);
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) (including open source LMS) with the purpose of delivering courses to students; and
- Related Services (installation, warranty, maintenance, support, training, subscriptions, assessments, customization, etc.)
Solution-Based Technology (hardware and software combined as a solution) - includes but is not limited to:
- Blended learning tools
- Technology based bundled hardware and software for education, e.g. virtual reality and robotics
- Accessibility technology hardware and software learning products
- Artificial intelligence enhanced products for education
- School bus surveillance systems and storage solutions
Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Recovery Products and Related Services are intended to aid DIR eligible customers in effectively preparing for and preparing for and responding to a variety of disasters and emergency scenarios including natural disasters, chemical spills, forest fires, terrorist attacks, epidemiologic threats and related situations, as well as law enforcement response. Products and related services include but are not limited to the following categories:
Hardware - includes but is not limited to:
- Emergency Alert Systems (endecs/decoders & other hardware components);
- Mass communication products;
- Radios, mobile radios, mobile communications and accessories;
- Mobile and static command centers;
- Mobile and ruggedized laptops and tablets;
- Mounts and docks;
- Mobile printers;
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS);
- Emergency power and backup;
- Asset tracking and identification, including radio-frequency identification;
- Evacuation tracking management;
- Mobile disaster recovery centers;
- Global positioning systems;
- Mobile emergency radio towers and portable repeaters;
- Mobile data centers
- Drones and drone related products, includes:
- Group 1 drones – under 20 pounds
- Group 2 drones – between 21 and 50 pounds
- Payloads relevant to Groups 1 and 2, including but not limited to: electrooptical
- (EO) sensors, infrared (IR) sensors, EO/IR dual sensors, sniffers, and LIDAR.
- Command and Control (C2) data link
Software (includes a software module and/or combination of software modules) – includes but is not limited to:
- Response Planning and Preparedness Management – Assists and facilitates the overall planning for emergency events such as incident command planning.
- Response and Incident management – Assists and facilitates the actual response to an emergency event.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) – Identifies potential impacts that threaten an organization and provides a framework for building resilience and the capability for an effective response which keeps all aspects of the organization functioning in the midst of disruptive events.
- Backup and Recovery – Assists in the planning for resumption of applications, data, hardware, communications (such as networking) and other IT infrastructure.
- Interagency Collaboration/Interoperability Solutions – Assists in the planning and execution of collaboration and communications between the various entities involved in emergency response.
- Resource Management – Assist with organizing and effectively tracking all resources relevant to emergency response. Resources may include, but are not limited to, equipment, commodities, ground transportation and emergency personnel.
- Volunteer Management – Assists with the planning and execution of effective management of volunteer recruitment, records management and deployment during an emergency.
- Hospital Capacity Management - Provides for comprehensive planning and management of available hospital capacity before and during a major emergency event.
- Emergency Exercise Management – Assist with the planning and execution of emergency exercise training and events.
- Patient Registration - Manages and facilitates effective and timely patient registration.
- Evacuee Management – Assists with identifying and tracking evacuees in emergency events.
- Emergency Notification - Sometimes referred to as reverse 911, these systems allow for high volume, virtually simultaneous notification regarding emergencies or disasters. May include emergency broadcasting and text messaging. Includes
- Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) complaint/alerting software certified to operate in the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) environment.
- Modeling and Simulation – Assist with measuring emergency planning and decision making.
- Grant Management - Assist in recovering disaster related funding, including large volume of applications and fund distribution in community recovery efforts after major disasters.
* These contracts do not include fixed satellite services.
Learn more about Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Recovery Products and Related Services contracts awarded under DIR-TSO-TMP-398.
End-User IT Outsourcing is focused on services related to:
- Management Services
- Provisioning of Equipment
- Desktop Outsourcing Services
- Asset Tracking Services
- Support Services
- Service Desk
- On Site Support & Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) Services
- Remote Support Services
- Standard and Ad Hoc Reporting and Documentation
- Break-Fix Maintenance Services
- Unwind/End of Engagement Services
- Technology Services
- Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) Services
- Network Management Services
- Software Services (configuration, patches, automated distribution, imaging creation & implementations)
- Security Services (firewalls, passwords, data protection, etc)
Learn more about Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Hardware, Software, and Services and Information Technology (IT) Based Surveying Hardware, Software and Related Services contracts awarded under DIR-CPO-TMP-444.
IT Staff Augmentation Contracts (ITSAC) provide temporary IT staff resources on an hourly basis. Resources are acquired on an as-needed basis via solicitations from eligible DIR Cooperative Contracts customers. Resource experience levels range from interns to highly experienced.
Learn more about IT Staffing Contracts awarded under RFO-445 (DIR-CPO-TMP-445).
Visit the IT Staffing page to find out more.
Managed Print Services (MPS) include leasing and servicing of print equipment, such as printers, copiers, non-multifunction and multifunction devices (MFD), 3D printers, scanners, plotting and facsimile equipment and related services, document imaging services and solutions, and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products/software/services.
Learn more about Managed Print Services, Printers, Copiers, 3D Printers, Scanning, Plotting and Facsimile Equipment and Related Services; Document Imaging Services/Solutions; Enterprise Content Management Products, Software and Services contracts awarded under DIR-TSO-TMP-419.
Technology based training services provide an avenue for our Customers to more efficiently manage, organize, and administer programs associated with training.
Training Services Contracts primarily provide the following:
- Standard Technology Based Training (TBT) Services (Annual Subscription and Single Course)
- Customized TBT Testing and Training
- Technology-Based Instructor-Led Training
Learn more about Technology Based Training including Technology Based Instructor Led Training contracts awarded under DIR-TSO-TMP-397.